Kaoko® Cruise Control for BMW F800GS & F650GS Twins with Barkbuster Brand VPS Handguards Only
Kaoko Cruise Controls are our favorite friction cruise control. They are easy to install, look great, and work great with gloves on.
Features & Benefits:
* Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
* While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
* Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
* High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
* Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
* Very little maintenance is required
* Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
* Can result in reduced fuel consumption
BMW F650GS, 2008-2012 with Barkbuster Brand VPS Handguards
BMW F800GS, 2008-2012 with Barkbuster Brand VPS Handguards
ONLY fits bikes with Barkbuster Brand VPS Handguards
Does NOT fit with Touratech, BMW OEM, or Cycra Brand Handguards.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
The friction nut has a left-hand thread. It must be adjusted so that it makes light contact with the rubber throttle sleeve.
To Engage: Whilst rolling on the throttle, the friction nut can be gripped between the small finger and palm of hand. This action tightens the nut and provides sufficient friction to set throttle to the desired opening. (The friction is such that the rider may still open and close the throttle. It simply has a slight stiffness to it.)
To Disengage: Whilst rolling off the throttle, grip friction nut between small finger and palm of hand. The throttle should open and snap closed freely when correctly disengaged.
Kaoko™ Safety Warning: The Kaoko™ Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It’s the rider’s responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko™ Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko™ Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders