Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad was built for the hard-charging Adventure rider. Like the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico,it has been stripped of everything but it’s essential elements. Light and fast with maximum utility and mobility wrapped into an abrasion resistant,water proof package.
Why the new Klim Carlsbad Pants?
Lightweight functionality for maximum mobility. The Klim Carlsbad Pants offer Gore-Tex waterproofing and D3O CE Level I armor in a lightweight, comfortable package. Pair with the Klim Carlsbad Jacket to create a nimble ADV suit that can keep up with your riding style.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry Gore-Tex performance shell
- KARBONITE RIPSTOP fabric in abrasion zones
- Leather inner knees with DWR treatment, overlaid on inner leg panels for wear and heat resistance
- Black 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials for increased low-light visibility
- YKK zippers
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
Integrated Armor System:
- D3O CE Level 1 hip and knee armor included (exceeds level 1 CE certification for pren1621-1:2011 testing)
Cargo, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 2 thigh intake vents
- 2 thigh exhaust vents
- Mapped mesh wicking liner with cordura at inner knee and cuff for wear resistance
- Adjustable cuff design allows for boot and knee brace/guard access
- Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
- 2 storage pockets on thigh
- VELCRO® brand waist adjusters
- Articulated fit