Kodiak Rolling Great Bag by Klim
Redesigned from the wheels up, the new Kodiak Bag offers maximum cargo capacity and an intelligent compartmentalized design. From the outside-in, the Kodiak’s structural stoutness and weight-distributing design will easily contain all the gear you could ever possibly need. Independent boot, helmet and goggle compartments, cavernous cargo bays and numerous smaller stash and zippered pockets combine to create the ultimate full-size rolling gear bag.
- STRUCTURAL SKELETON ENSURES STAND-UP STABILITY WHEN LOADED OR UNLOADED
- COMPARTMENTALIZED DESIGN PLACES BOOTS, HELMETS, GOGGLES AND MORE IN DEDICATED ZONES
- OVERSIZED 90MM WHEELS PROVIDE HIGHER GROUND CLEARANCE TO KEEP LOADED BAG FROM HITTING THE GROUND
- INTERNAL SEMI-RIGID BOOT LINER BAG KEEPS BOOTS SEPARATE FROM THE REST OF YOUR GEAR
- YKK® HEAVY DUTY ZIPPERS
- LARGE INTERNAL LID CARGO BAYS
- ZIPPERED LID MESH POCKETS
- TWO EXTERIOR POCKETS (ONE IS FLEECE)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STURDY EXTRUDED PULL HANDLE
HIGH QUALITY GRAB HANDLE WITH MOLDED K-LOGO
FOUR EXTERNAL GRAB HANDLES (1 MOLDED FOOT GRAB HANDLE AND 3 HEAVY-DUTY WEBBING HANDLES)
HIGH-IMPACT PLASTIC CORNER ARMOR ON EXTERIOR BASH-AND-DROP ZONES
Large, well designed, hansom.
You might have seen my other reviews of the Krew Pack and Mojave pants and this is the same thing. Well designed, great features, top quality. My last bag was a good one, this is way nicer. I really like the clean design so I don't look out of place with loud colors and flashy graphics when traveling with it.
by Kelly A.
Best gear bag on the market
This is by far the best gear bag on the market. It has a boot carrier with bag to keep mud from getting all over the place. It has a helmet storage area and separate section for clothing, knee pads, socks, etc. The rolling wheels and pull out handle makes it easy to use when traveling. It's very sturdy and well made.