+ FREE GROUND SHIPPING USA LOWER 48 STATES
MotoTote MTX m3 Motorcycle Carrier
The m3 is the latest generation of MotoTotes best selling motorcycle carrier for dual sport bikes, adventure bikes, dirt bikes and scooters weighing up to 500 lbs. Can also be used for light street bikes with rear tire width of 6 inches or less.
Everything is Included: The manufacturer gets asked this a lot so here's the deal: MotoTote carriers come with everything you need to haul your bike except for tie downs. We don't include tie downs because you probably have some laying around your garage (make sure they are of good quality). If you can't find those then we'll be glad to sell you some.
Loading ramp is included - This is a separate track that you will use to roll the bike up onto the MotoTote.
Zero-Wobble hitch bolt is included - We do not sell any anti-rattle collars or other contraptions to eliminate rocking because they are not necessary with MotoTote carriers. The Zero-Wobble bolt eliminates rocking at the hitch. If your MotoTote is rocking then there is an installation problem so please contact us and we'll help you resolve it real quick.
In addition to standard MotoTote features, such as easy one-time assembly with minimal tools and reverse (left or right) assembly and Zero-Wobble attachment to hitch, the MTX m3 comes with these new features:
- Loading ramp is included (did we mention?)
- Advanced formed tube and wire construction makes it light but extremely strong
- Modular design and assembly
- Premium grade hardware - Bolts are grade 8 capscrews with nyloc nuts
- Aircraft inspired beam structure
- The MotoTote MTX carriers are built on the MTX Platform which is a large diameter tube beam that provides structural support for all critical components of the motorcycle carrier. Everything is bolted to this platform: Tie-down arms, tire track, wheel chock assembly, etc. This construction provides superior strength and structural integrity.
- Adjustable for wheelbases of 48 to 65 inches. During assembly, the wheel chock can be positioned forward or rearward to perfectly accommodate the size of your bike.
- Adjustable for a wide range of tire sizes - From small scooter, dual sport, adventure and large dirt bikes. In addition to the forward/rearward positioning of the wheel chock, it can also be adjusted for front tire diameter.
- Adjustable for distance from bumper - Put it as close to the bumper as you need to. Got a spare tire on the rear of your SUV? No Problem!
- Your bike stays upright during loading until tie-downs can be attached. This saves you from trying to hold the bike up while fumbling with tie-downs.
- Premium grade black polyester powder-coat finish
- Superior design makes it stronger but lighter
- Versatility - The MTX m3 is built on the exclusive MTX Platform which is designed to accommodate interchangeable attachments.