FREE USA SHIPPING to Lower 48 States on All Klim Brand Gear
NO TAX. We Pay CA Sales Tax on Klim Brand Gear
Mojave Warm Weather Pant by Klim
ON & OFF-ROAD A/C
Our full-time ventilated off-road chassis is now better than ever. An all-new streamlined chassis incorporates maximum airflow mesh materials to keep you cool as the temperatures rise. Engineered with highly abrasion resistant 840D CORDURA® fabric (developed in partnership with CORDURA®) in the highest wear areas and high-airflow mesh materials everywhere else. If you’re looking for all-day comfort and aggressive riding durability, the Mojave Pant is the ultimate off-road choice.
- FULLY VENTILATED OFF-ROAD PANT CHASSIS
- 840D CORDURA® INTEGRATED INTO KNEE AND SEAT
- GENUINE LEATHER ON INNER KNEES ADS GRIP/PROTECTION
- NEW STRETCH WOVEN PANELS ABOVE KNEES, BACK OF LEGS AND IN THE CROTCH
- VELCRO CUFF ADJUSTMENT
- BILLOWED CARGO POCKETS ON THIGHS
- SILICONE WAISTBAND TO KEEP PANTS UP AND JERSEY TUCKED IN SIDE WAIST ADJUSTMENTS
- D30® COMPATIBLE ARMOR POCKETS IN THE HIPS AND KNEES
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL ON BACK OF LEG
- MOISTURE-WICKING BREATHABLE LINER WITH STRETCH ZONES
- VENTED TPU ACCENTS ON KNEES
- EMBROIDERED LOGOS
5 Stars 8/6/2017
MY SEARCH IS OVER...
by Kelly A
I am a hard core rider that does a lot of miles per year. I ride off road, DS and ADV/street but have ridden off road all my life. I just did a several day ride in the Idaho high country and have to say these are the best over the boot pant I have used, period. Very conformable, did not notice them (a very good thing), they feel light, have very useful pockets, look great and flat work.
5 Stars 5/11/2019
COOL AND COMFORTABLE WITHOUT SACRIFICING PROTECTION by J Lee
I have a few pairs of these along with a few Dakar OTB pants and in the Texas heat I normally ride in these are amazing. Plenty of airflow to keep you cool yet still durable and padded/protected in all of the right places. I'll be moving the Dakar pants over to my Fall and Winter riding and the Mojave pants will become my go to for warmer/hotter weather. I don't think there is a better hot/warm weather pant on the market that doesn't sacrifice coverage for the sake of comfort like the Klim Mojave pant.