PRE-ORDER Nemo DAGGER Osmo 2 Person Ultralight Roomy Adventure Motorcycle Backpack Tent
Dagger OSMO is the quintessential one-tent-wonder: lightweight enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough for comfort on any adventure. Dagger OSMO is one of the first tents in our iconic backpacking collection to feature our new proprietary OSMO fabric with advanced water repellency that lasts 4x longer and keeps you drier from start to finish. This composite fabric has 3x less stretch when wet, reducing sag and maintaining wind and rain shedding in any weather. OSMO fabrics are completely PFC- and PFAS-free, meet fire retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals, and are woven from 100% recycled yarns. With additional design features for convenience and durability, Dagger OSMO sets the standard for a balance of performance and thoughtful design.
Carrying forward the legacy features of its best-selling predecessor, Dagger OSMO includes a color-coded, DAC Featherlite NSL hubbed pole structure for generous interior volume and a fast, intuitive setup. With two doors and two expansive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger OSMO leads its category for storage area and volume. We’ve also added some new features such as: the Divvy Cube rectangular stuff sack which packs better and allows you to split the load with a partner; the Landing Zone™ tub for protected storage under the vestibule; and our Gatekeeper™ door clips which make holding the doors back a cinch. Other thoughtful features include our overhead Nightlight Pocket™ headlamp diffuser for a comfortable glow at night, gear pockets for storage of personal items, and a 100% recycled Repreve pole bag that protects the poles and takes the place of unnecessary poly bags. When your adventures require one tent to rule them all, Dagger OSMO delivers increased performance and versatility — and reduced impact on the planet.
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4X longer water repellency, 3X less stretch when wet, and uses 100% recycled yarns with zero PFCs or fire-retardant chemicals.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules lead the category for usable volume. DAC Featherlite NSL pole structure.
- Color-coded, hubbed pole set with color-matched webbing on the tent makes setup intuitive.
- 100% Repreve pole bag replaces disposable packaging as part of our 100K Polybag Elimination Project.
- Nightlight Pockets turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- New Divvy Cube rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, but packs more efficiently in your backpack.
- Landing Zone storage tub in the vestibule protects gear from the elements.
- Protected strut vents at the top of both main vestibule entries ensure ventilation even when it is raining.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Included With Your Tent:
- Divvy Sack
- Repair Kit
- Pole Splint
- Guy-out Cord
Specs & Sizing
- Capacity 2 Person
- Season 3
- Minimum Weight 3 lb , 6 oz / 1.52 kg
- Packed Size 19.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 in / 50 x 16 x 9 cm
- Peak Height 42 in / 106 cm
- Floor Area 31.3 sq ft / 2.9 sq m
- Floor Dimensions 90 x 50 in / 229 x 127 cm
- Vestibule Area 11.4 sq ft + 11.4 sq ft / 1.1 sq m + 1.1 sq m
- Freestanding Freestanding
- Door Quantity 2
- Vestibule Quantity 2
- Canopy Fabric Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly Fabric OSMO
- Color Birch Bud/Goodnight Gray
- Stuff Sack Divvy Cube