UPDATE MAY 27, 2022: OUT OF STOCK NATION-WIDE PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW. We just received word today that the due to continued production and part delays the next shipment of the bike will arrive approximately January 2022. Please reserve yours now for earliest delivery. Ordered will be filled in the order received. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship your bike if you pay with a regular credit card and not Paypal.
Flat Rate Ground Shipping and Handling to US Lower 48 States $299
PRE-ORDER ETA JANURAY 2023 Oset 24.0 Racing Electric Lithium Motorcycle 2023
For riders who love being outdoors, electric bikes are amazing. They pack incredible power into their engines, yet run quietly and smoothly, letting riders enjoy more of the scenery around them.
Of all the models available, the 2022 Oset 24.0 Racing Electric Motorcycle is getting most of the buzz for good reason. Featuring a design rebuilt from the ground up, the Oset's motor, controller and battery are designed to work in unison with this model. It's packed with a 20ah high-output lithium battery, 19-inch trials tires, Avid hydraulic brakes with 180mm discs, a 1,400-watt motor with hardened sprockets and a strong chain and Oset's familiar three-dial adjust-ability for performance and feel.
The result is possibly the most fun electric bike ever made, perfect for a wide variety of riders. This model has already found its way into the hands of professional riders who are doing incredible things with them. From beginners to seasoned riders, the Oset 24.0 is a perfect fit.
- Wheelbase - 1215mm (47.8 inch).
- Seat Height - 670mm (26.4 inch).
- Ground Clearance - 315mm (12.4 inch).
- Handlebar Height - 1090mm (42.9 inch).
- Wheels - 19 inch x 1.4 inch front and 17 inch rear with Alloy rims/hubs
- Suspension - Front telescopic spring fork, Compression adjustment & oil damping.
- Rear shock, preload & compression adjustment, oil damping.
- Brakes - Front 180mm & rear 180mm hydraulic disc.
- Motor - 1400W 48V OSET neodymium magnet DC motor.
- Controller - 48V OSET with thermal cut-out, adjustable for power, speed & response.
- Batteries - 1 x OSET 20Ah, 48V Lithium battery, with charging, discharging & diagnostic ports.
- Charger - 3 amp 48V, Lithium Ion.
- Rider Weight Limit - 198lbs (90.0kg)