ROX Anti-Vibration Handlebar Risers 2" Rise x 1 1/8" Stem Clamp x 1 1/8" Handlebar
These risers will only fit motorcycles with adequate mounting clearance. Confirmed fitment on 2008-2011 BMW R1200GS/A's and KTM 690 Enduro.
Adventure motorcyclists love the feeling of being one with their machine. Every dip on the trail, every rise on the course, every curve of the road, every rev of the engine - all of it makes riding a whole body experience. We know motorcyclists love every one of those feelings - except handlebar vibration.
Motorcyclists can live with a lot of shakes and rattles on their machine, but excessive shaking in the handlebars is a no-go. Whether it's a steady vibration from the engine or a jarring jerk from an unexpected bump, all those shakes can cause fatigue and strain in the arms, and that leads to shortened rides or even injury.
The ROX Anti-Vibration Handlebar Risers solve two problems: they give an extra two inches of height to handlebars, and they dampen vibrations within them. The risers provide two points of rotation, which enable riders to get a precise, perfect fit for their arm length. And the shock dampening minimizes the effect of off-road shakes and on-road buzzes.
These precision-machined aluminum risers have a two-piece design, enabling a fit on 2008-2011 BMW R1200GSA and KTM 690 Enduro models. The combination of custom positioning and vibration reduction adds up to an upgrade that will keep you fresh for miles to come.
* Anti-Vibe design reduces vibration in bars at high RPM's and provides a shock dampening feature to protect components and rider during harsh impacts.
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a large diameter tapered style handlebar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any Dual Sport, Adventure and Touring Motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum anodized clear
* Rox 1 1/8" clamping riser doubles as your conversion kit for using larger style bars on your Dual Sport Motorcycle and Adventure Touring Motorcycle with the bonus of getting the ability to adjust your bars forward and back as well as raise them up to the proper height.
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
Anti-Vibe Risers may interfere with aftermarket large capacity fuel tanks, and some triple clamp configurations. Standard Pivoting Risers will not interfere. These risers are Clear anodized and use 8mm clamping bolts. We are currently using these on our KTM 690 Enduro and 2008-2009 BMW 1200 GS's and GSA's.
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer.
* Important:After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Rox Speed FX and Adventure Designs LLC are not responsible for injury or death resulting from improper installation! Thoroughly read and follow instructions.