Teton Saddle Bag (pair) by Wolfman Luggage. MADE IN USA. LIFETIME WARRANTY.
The Teton is the same design as our Expedition Dry Saddlebags in a more economical ballistic nylon fabric. Wolfman designed these bags to be durable, stable and weather resistant and dust proof for adventurous and aggressive riders. Wolfman developed their own ultra-stable mounting system. These sturdy bags attach to proprietary Wolfman Side Racks with what is possibly the easiest mounting system available.
Wolfman called on friend Ned Sueese from the Dual Sport Riding Techniques DVDs. Ned is a leader in his field and gave expert beta advice on the bag design. We were looking at riding extremes, and beta testing was geared towards the ultra-aggressive adventure rider. Ultimately though, the functional simplicity of the bag-rack system works for everyone.
These Saddle Bags have two straps over the seat and each bag attaches to the Wolfman Side Racks with 4 points for maximum hold. The mounting straps double as compression straps to keep the load attached and tight. During testing Wolfman saw that once the bags were attached to the racks, they were attached so securely that we could have dragged the bike by the bags. Wolfman's mission was to create a functional, sturdy and quick release Saddle bag system that will act as one with bike and rider. No loose moving bags here.
The design uses an internal Butterfly stiffener, stiff back, bottom and front, which helps the bag retain shape and allows the load to be compressed tightly. A replaceable non-skid rubber pad (made from recycled tires - how cool is that?) on the bike-side of the bag prevents excessive bag movement and protects the bag from vibration abrasion.
Saddle bags are sold as a pair.
Mounting Options: We feel that using these bags with the Wolf Side Racks make for the ultimate in stability and ease of use. But these versatile bags will work with many other racks. The following mounting options are available:
• Wolf Side Racks - choose this and your bags will come with the hardware you need to mount to a Wolf Side Rack.
• Other Racks - choose this and your bags will come with the hardware you need to mount to most other racks with these dimensions: racks must be oval/rectangle shaped (i.e.: touratec, hepco/becker, givi, happy-trail) and height of hoop (top to bottom) must not exceed 9.5 inches. (This mounting kit is also sold separately in case you need ANOTHER ONE for a different bike, or as a replacement.)
• Multi Compression straps to cinch the load tight.
• Recycled tire-rubber backing pad.
• Extra tall opening for size adjustability.
• Internal Butterfly stiffener helps keep contents compressed evenly, protects the insides of the bags from abrasion and sharp objects, and it is removable and replaceable.
• Completely removable mounting harnesses. Cut a strap too short? Change of bikes? Wear, tear, or damage? No worries! Replacement strap kits are available.
• Two different back-pads available - for mounting on a rack or mounting against bodywork.
• Length: 13 inches
• Width: 7 inches
• Height: 13 inches adjustable about 3 inches more.
• 38 liters per pair 19 liters each
• The extra tall opening can adjust to add 2 or more liters per bag.