HURRY SAVE 15% ON REMAINING IN STOCK TOUCAN BOOTS.
Free USA Ground Shipping on these Alpinestars Boots to Lower 48 States
Every Size in Stock at Our Shop. Please Come by to Test Fit and Purchase These Popular Boots.
Toucan GTX Gore-Tex Waterproof Adventure Boots by Alpinestars
This is now Adventure Designs favorite waterproof all-around adventure touring boot. The Toucan provides outstanding protection and comfort all while being extremely lightweight. These Toucan boots do not squeak like their competitors and are comfortable right out of the box with no extended "break-in" period. If you want to do it all in your boots: road, off-road, rain and anything else, the Toucan boots are an outstanding choice.
A technical and durable touring boot brimming with intelligent design features, the Toucan GORE-TEX is ideally suited to long days in the saddle. With 100% weatherproofing provided by a GORE-TEX liner, integrated protection systems and superb comfort and flexibility features the Toucan GORE-TEX is indispensible for the rugged roads.
- A fully CE-certified boot incorporating full leather and suede with a 100% waterproof GORE-TEX membrane.
- Innovative lateral ankle protection system forms flexible link between upper boot and lower foot area for added control and support.
- Medial side structure is contoured for perfect fit and flexibility fit, with reinforced polymer sculpturing for grip and protection against bike's heat and impact.
- Advanced TPU protection layer covers the internal heel counter and toe box enhancing support and rigidity in key impact areas.
- Coated leather panel forms the outer surface of the toe box providing effective abrasion and weather resistance.
- Heel housed in molded external protector for increased impact dissipation and absorption.
- Contoured polymer shin guard incorporates an innovative vertical blade system for improved forward and rear control and support.
- Advanced instep and Achilles accordion flex zones for superior comfort, control and support.
- Medial surface stamped calf suede panel improves grip and protection.
- Wide-entry aperture for convenience with combined hard polymer and Velcro closure to allow wide range of calf fit adjustments.
- Closure system features aluminum buckles (replaceable) for security with memory adjustments and quick-release locking system.
- Upper boot collar and inner lining constructed from breathable mesh for added comfort.
- Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
- Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Sole construction features integrated steel shank for improved comfort and durability.
- Lateral side vent for added airflow.
Fit Tip: We and our customers have found that these Toucan boots fit slightly big. Co-owner, Chad Olson, normally wears a US size 11.5 or 12 and with the Toucan boot size 11 was best for him.