Unlimited Straight Stretch Denim Protective Jean by Klim
For situations where you just hop on the bike and ride, Klim has engineered the classic, comfortable single-layer Unlimited Straight Stretch Riding Jeans. Hiding the abrasion protection of a moto-specific touring trouser, these jeans are just as easy-going as your favorite pair of Levi's. The Unlimited Straight Stretch Jeans deliver all-day comfort without the bulk and thermal encumbrance of multi-layered riding jeans.
The Unlimited Jeans will occupy the same hook on the closet door as your dark washed Casual Friday office dungarees or bungalow blue weekend knock-arounds. The five-pocket design conceals a twelve ounce denim blend containing abrasion- and cut-resistant Covec. With this technology, the Klim Unlimited Jeans have been designed and certified to standard prEN17092-1 at 75km/h (46.6 mph) as a protective riding garment.
- Straight cut, five-pocket style
- Single-layer design
- 12oz abrasion resistant / cut resistant stretch denim blend
- Subdued leather Klim branding
- Riveted construction
- Zippered fly
- Stretch, gusseted crotch
- Reflective inner cuff for low light visibility
- Rated for standard prEN17092-1 at 75km/h (46.6mph)
- Jeans do not provide pockets for impact armor