Universal Wheel Balancer Model UNIV by Marc Parnes Made in USA
This Universal Wheel Balancer fits most standard bikes and the BMW F800GS Twin, F650 Twin, F650GS, F650ST.
There can be a tremendous savings when installing tires yourself. Tires can be purchased at lower prices over the internet or by mail order as well as the savings that can be had by mounting and balancing them yourself. Besides that, you will know it has been done right.
One of the challenges encountered doing it yourself is being able to balance the wheel assembly easily and effectively. A motorcycle tire balancer is often expensive, takes up a lot of room.
The BMW Portable Motorcycle Wheel Balancer pictured above addresses all of these problems.
* Extremely accurate running on precision low friction shielded ball bearings.
* Simple to use. Comes with detailed setup and procedure instructions.
* DOES NOT require a Dealer supplied rear wheel adaptor.
* Portable, it fits in your tool box drawer or tankbag.
* Durable, CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum with a tool steel axle
* And cost effective.
* Overall size - 12" x 1¾"
* Weight - Approx. 1½ lbs
* Bearings - Double shielded ball bearings
* Axle - Tool Steel 12" x ½"
* Material - 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
This BMW Wheel Balancer Kit includes:
Two universal cones. (Thumb screw and washer idea courtesy of Eric Rowe)
Made in the USA
Fits BMW F800GS Twin, F650 Twin, F650GS, F650ST and almost any other motorcycle.