Airhawk 2 Pillion Passenger Comfort Seat Cushion. Longer Rides Start Here
Keep your passengers comfy on short trips and long rides with an AirHawk 2 Pillion passenger comfort seat cushion. It provides the same great comfort level the AirHawk rider’s seat does, but it’s shaped just right for your back seat. Using interconnected air cells, the Pillion passenger comfort seat alleviates pressure during long rides and distributes weight evenly across the seat.
Since the AirHawk 2 Pillion passenger comfort seat absorbs vibration and allows enough air to flow to keep your passenger’s back end cool for the duration of the ride, it’s a must-have for any trip. Simply inflate it, have a seat, and release some of the air until your passenger is sitting on a thin layer of comfortable protection. This seat comes with a cover that wicks away moisture, a strap with attachment loops, vented sides and a strong-grip bottom.
Eliminates Pain - The Airhawk 2 patented cellular construction allows air to be slowly exchanged one cell to another. This process evens the pressure across your sitting surface, eliminating painful pressure points that cause that agonizing sitting pain so common in distance rides.
Eliminates Numbness - Because you're riding on air, the Airhawk 2 absorbs virtually all of the vibration that leads to numb bum.
Eliminates Hot Seat - Unlike gel, water or foam, air cell technology allows your back end to breath and eliminate that monkey butt feeling. The seat cover features a Lycra like material that is designed to wick away moisture and has vented sides that allow air to constantly flow through the cushion cells while riding.
How it works: The Airhawk 2 works using air cells to even the pressure across your seating surface.
It takes very little air for the cushion to perform optimally. The Cushion inflates easily with twist and inflate valve. Simply twist to open the valve, give the seat cushion a couple of puffs to inflate it, then twist the valve closed. Next, sit on the cushion and slowly leak air from it by twisting the valve open until you're barely sitting above the motorcycle seat.
Optimally, you don't want to bottom out, but you don't want any more air in the cushion than what is necessary to keep you off the motorcycle seat. This perfect combination of air is all you need to provide the perfect cushion surface to even out the pressure across your butt while not elevating you above your normal sitting hight.
- Airhawk 2 Cushion
- Cover - comes with strap w/ attachment loops and features a Lycra type top, vented sides and a rubberized gripping bottom.
- Straps for attaching to your seat (if desired)
- Repair Kit
- Owners Manual
- Unique inflatable, multiple-cell design for the ultimate in comfortable seating and vibration absorption
- Made from polyurethane and features a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a nonskid urethane base to protect your seat
- Feature open-mesh side panel to allow air circulation through individual air cells creating extra ventilation to reduce heat buildup
- Patented Shape Fitting Technology eliminates painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride
- Automatically adjusts to the shape of the rider
- Raises ride-height only slightly
- Securely fastens via double strap system running under seat or pillion
- Will not scratch or disfigure existing seat or pillion
- Valve for inflation, adjustment and deflation
- Air Pad Material: Lightweight, Polyurethane
- Cover Material: Stretch polyester material top cover. Side panels are 3-layer knit polyester providing air circulation. Fluid-proof, non-skid base is easy to clean and durable.
- Dimensions: 11" Long x 9" Wide
- 18 Month Limited Warranty on cushion and 6 Month Limited Warranty on cushion cover