Continental TKC 80 Twinduro Dual Sport REAR Tire 180/55-B17
For the maximum in off-road performance in a sportbike-sized rear tire, you don't have many options. But the Continental TKC 80 Twinduro is available in the 180/55-17 rear size to fit the Buell Ulysses. Or you can mount one of these knobbies on your sportbike and dare to go where nobody has gone before. The Continental TKC 80 Twinduro has big tread blocks to bite into the dirt, which makes them a popular choice among adventure-touring riders who venture far off pavement. That same off-road performance is also available in a 180-milimeter rear tire.
• Well-tried multi-use tire for both street and dirt
• Tried and tested for long hauls and competition
• Self-cleaning tread pattern
• High levels of side stability on soft surfaces
• Very good on-road handling and mileage
• Original equipment on BMW R1200GS Adventure und KTM 690 Enduro