DoubleTake Adjustable Adventure Mirrors. Made in USA (pair)
DoubleTake adjustable mirrors give you a greater range of adjustability than just about any mirrors we've ever seen. Plus, their sturdy construction and intelligent design means they're less likely to break in an off-road tip-over. The secret to the adjustability and resistance to breakage is the multi-part design of these mirrors. The ball mount in the arm provides both flexibility in the range of adjustment and lets the mirrors give instead of snapping in an impact. The design also makes it easy to remove these mirrors quickly for off-road riding, if desired. These high-quality heavy-duty mirrors are made in the United States and might just be the last mirrors you ever buy. They're available in common mount sizes for BMWs and other motorcycles.
Adventure or Enduro... That is your only question!
If you're deciding between the Adventure model, and the Enduro, our advice is simple. If you plan to fold the mirror down a large percentage of the time, the Enduro is right for you. The long size means the head of the mirror tucks away right behind the headlight. If the mirror will more or less remain extended, get the Adventure- the more compact design is more stable at highway speeds. Either way, you can't go wrong.
Adventure DoubleTake Mirror Features:
- Indestructible- Made from reinforced Zytel
- Excellent visibility- SAE spec convex lens
- Easy to fold, remove, or swap between bikes
- Guaranteed against breakage
- Mirror Dimensions = 135mm x 90mm (5.25" x 3.5")
- Overall length = 175mm (7")
- Made in the USA
- Recommended for applications where mirror will be extended most of the time, although it still folds very well