HeliBars Horizon AT Multi-Axis Adjustable Comfort Handlebars for BMW R1250GS/A and R1200GS/A Liquid Cooled/b>
Introducing the much anticipated HeliBars Horizon AT multi-axis adjustable replacement handlebar system for the BMW R1250GS/A LC 2019+, R1200GS LC 2013-2018 (Liquid Cooled) & R1200GSA LC 2014-2018 bikes.
The earth-stomping R1250GS/A and R1200GS/A are BMW's best-seller, but there's no shortage of riders who bemoan the big enduro's unwieldy handlebar. HeliBars' new multi-axis adjustable Horizon handlebar kit tames those ergonomics for a better fit, better control and a more comfortable ride, whether adventuring on-road or off.
- Ultimate touring comfort. No more wrist, shoulder, neck or back pains caused by reaching out of your comfort zone
- Taller and more rearset than the manufacturer's or any after market adapter
- Direct replacement of original handlebar
- Fits ABS- and non-ABS-equipped bikes
- No modifications necessary for installation
- All the original lines and hydraulics remain unchanged
- Bar control locating holes are precision drilled for factory components
- Original damper weights and hand guards are retained
- Position-adjustable up and down, forward and backward, inward and outward
- Independent wrist height and reach adjustability for ultimate rider fit and comfort
- Allow brake and clutch lever angles to be adjusted in minutes
- 2" to 4" inch (5 cm to 10 cm) taller** than stock
- 2" to 4" inch (5 cm to 10 cm) rear-adjustable offset**
- Reduced 30-inch (76cm) width allows full turns to the steering stops
- Improved leverage and handling, especially at lower speeds
- Rigid, flex-free design and exceptional build quality
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA:
HeliBars are designed for easy installation, in most cases retaining all original cables and hydraulic lines, and requiring little or no modification to your original equipment. They are made with pride by American Craftsmen and women, and are backed by a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship.
GREATER LONG DISTANCE COMFORT:
HeliBars provides motorcyclists with better handling ergonomics and greater long distance comfort without distracting from riding excitement. HeliBars research & development engineers are riders like you, and they take meticulous care to address all of your handlebars' deficiencies before they design the perfect fix for your bike. When you buy HeliBars, you are benefiting from years of experience in riding comfort and performance!
HELIBARS CELEBRATING OVER 27 YEARS:
At HeliBars the focus for over 27 years has been helping motorcycle riders find their elusive comfort zone for all day riding no matter what style of bike they have. So when you are done for the day, you can stop because you want to, not because you hurt - this is what HeliBars offers you, comfort without compromise!