Michelin Anakee 3 Tire FRONT
The Michelin Anakee 3 carries on the popular Anakee line of dual-sport tires but with a long list of improvements, including a high-silica tread compound for wet-weather grip and long life, a tread pattern that looks like nothing else on the road, and a high-rigidity casing for better feedback. Adventure Designs has the Michelin Anakee 3 in popular sizes for adventure-touring and large dual-sport motorcycles, including the 110/80-19 front tire size shown here, which fits the BMW R1200GS, Yamaha Super Tenere and others.
- Performance that lasts mile after mile with a new silica tread compound yields even more mileage compared to MICHELINŽ AnakeeŽ 2 tires
- Innovative tread pattern inhibits irregular wear patterns, while evacuating water, dirt and mud
- Transverse grooves efficiently evacuate water for dependable wet-weather grip
- Beveled lateral grooves help shed mud and gravel when riding off-road
- Enhanced ride qualities and tire architecture engineered for easy maneuverability and precise handling
- Amazing stability and rider feedback, thanks to a new high-rigidity casing
- Indented tread grooves help to provide consistent lateral grip even as the tire wears
- Excellent wet traction and an innovative silica tread compounds offer the best balance between grip and durability
- Distinctive tread pattern pulls water away from the contact patch
Please Note: We cannot ship tires internationally. Extra shipping fees may apply for Alaska and Hawaii addresses. Please contact us for AK and HI shipping quotes.