Michelin Anakee 3 Tire REAR
The Michelin Anakee 3 brings a long list of improvements to the popular Michelin adventure-touring tire. The Anakee 3 has a unique lateral tread pattern, a high-silica tread compound for better grip on wet pavement, and a rigid casing to provide greater feedback to the rider. The result is a long-lasting tire that works great on the street and isn't afraid to get dirty on unpaved roads. Adventure Designs carries the Michelin Anakee 3 in common adventure-touring sizes, including the 90/90-21 front tire shown here for dual-sport bikes with 21-inch front wheels.
- Performance that lasts mile after mile with a new silica tread compound yields even more mileage compared to MICHELINŽ AnakeeŽ 2 tires
- Innovative tread pattern inhibits irregular wear patterns, while evacuating water, dirt and mud
- Transverse grooves efficiently evacuate water for dependable wet-weather grip
- Beveled lateral grooves help shed mud and gravel when riding off-road
- Enhanced ride qualities and tire architecture engineered for easy maneuverability and precise handling
- Amazing stability and rider feedback, thanks to a new high-rigidity casing
- Indented tread grooves help to provide consistent lateral grip even as the tire wears
- Excellent wet traction and an innovative silica tread compounds offer the best balance between grip and durability
- Distinctive tread pattern pulls water away from the contact patch
Please Note: We cannot ship tires internationally. Extra shipping fees may apply for Alaska and Hawaii addresses. Please contact us for AK and HI shipping quotes.