ROX Low Pro 1 3/4 inch rise x 1 1/8 inch Stem Clamp x 1 1/8 inch Handlebar Adjustable Pivoting Risers for F800GS, 1200GS/A & KTM's
The ROX Low Pro 1 ¾" adjustable handlebar risers are super tenere bar risers that ease tension in your wrists, elbows and shoulders. Take adventure motorcycling to the next level with BMW F800GT handlebar risers that also work great for other models. Shift into your preferred riding position with this two-piece design CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum. This product moves the front brake perch inboard on the handlebar 3/8" to relieve more brake line and ensure proper functionality. Use this to double as your conversion kit for larger-style handlebars, which can adjust forward, backward and upward. There's no need to replace your front brake line. This product barely clears stock F800GS handlebar clamps and pivots fore or aft as needed.
Rox Risers are ...
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motocross style bar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Rox 1 1/8" clamping riser doubles as your conversion kit for using larger style bars on your motorcycle with the bonus of getting the ability to adjust your bars forward and back as well as raise them up to the proper height.
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers.
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.