RAM Mounts Tough-Claw Ball Base
The RAM Tough-Claw is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, odd shaped rails and bars. The Small Tough-Claw can be clamped on rails from 0.625" - 1.5" outer diameter. The Medium Tough-Claw can be clamped on rails from 1" to 2.25" outer diameter.
Ideal for mounting tablets, action cameras, smartphones, rod holders for rod storage and much more in a wide variety of applications. Perfectly suited for mounting on the yoke of an aircraft, handlebars and seat posts of bicycles, kayak rails, roll bars and much more, the RAM Tough-Claw will soon become another essential RAM component in your collection of mounting options.
Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces):
SM: 0.625" to 1.5"
MD: 1" to 1.875"
Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces):
SM: 0" to 1.14"
MD: 0 to 1.6"
SM: Height: 4.25" Width: 1.18"
MD: Height: 5.25" Width: 1.56"
- High strength glass filled nylon construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Rubber pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface
- Clamp jaw is configured for round, flat and odd shapes
- Quick installation and removal of Tough-Claw
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- High strength composite and stainless steel hardware
- 1" rubber ball "B" size