ROX Handle Bar Adjustable/Pivoting Risers for 7/8 inch (22mm) by 7/8 inch Handle Bars- BLACK
The key lessons you learned on a bicycle as a kid apply to riding a motorcycle. One of the most important lessons: make sure that every part, from the seat to the handlebars, is in the right position. Proper adjustments meant kids could ride longer and control their bikes better.
The good news for you: now that you're an adult, you don't have to worry about growth spurts messing up your adventure motorcycle. You know exactly where you want the handlebars for maximum comfort and control and the ROX Handlebar Adjustable/Pivoting Risers will put them right where you want them.
Each set of these precision-machined aluminum handlebar risers let riders adjust handlebars to a perfect point, through the use of two rotation points and two inches of extension. If you prefer different positions for on-road and off-road driving, no problem - the ROX Risers can be adjusted while you're on the side of the road.
Handlebars in the right position let drivers reduce tension and stress throughout the entire arm, from the wrist to the shoulder. That lets adventure motorcyclists do more of the riding that they love. Find out for yourself the difference ROX Handlebar Risers will give your ride.
Rox Risers are ...
Dual rotation points makes Rox Riser selectively adjustable forward and back, allowing you to fit your handlebars to your preferred riding position. Rox Risers allow you to raise your stock bars or use a motocross style bar.
With its two piece design, Rox Riser will install on virtually any motorcycle that has clamps to hold the handlebars, making it incredibly universal.
* Engineered and tested for maximum strength and durability.
* CNC machined from billet 6061 T6 aluminum
* Rox 1 1/8" clamping riser doubles as your conversion kit for using larger style bars on your motorcycle with the bonus of getting the ability to adjust your bars forward and back as well as raise them up to the proper height.
* Patent # US 6,920,806 BZ
* Caution: First determine if you have adequate cable length before installing handlebar risers. I had no trouble installing the ROX Risers on my R1200GSA. Just move the cables from in front of the shock stems to the back of the shock stems (takes about 15 minutes).
* Amount of extra cable length varies based on make and model
* It is recommended that you consult your local dealer
* Important: After installation check for any binding or pinching of the control cables (throttle cable, brake hose/cable) etc. When you are sure nothing is binding, start machine in neutral, slowly turn handlebar from left to right, if the engine idle speed increases STOP TURNING HANDLEBARS, TURN OFF ENGINE, YOUR THROTTLE CABLE IS BINDING. Check throttle routing and length. You may have to adjust position of controls, or purchase extended cables.
* Caution: Neither Adventure Designs, LLC or Rox Speed FX are responsible for injury or death resulting from installation of this product. Thoroughly read and follow instructions.