Heated Jacket Liner Mens Generation 4 by Warm and Safe Firstgear
Increase comfort for riding year round. Heated gear can be the difference between and awesome ride and a miserable ride. Co-owner, Chad Olson, was hesitant 13 years ago to invest in heated gear but his riding buddy insisted and it transformed Chad's riding forever.
The Heated Jacket Liner that's been keeping riders and passengers warm for years. Comes in men's and women's specific fits. This heated jacket liner is our favorite because of the form fitting design that make heat transfer more efficient. The strategically placed stretch panels on the back and arms make the liner very comfortable and range of motion excellent compared to other brands of heated liners.
The Generation 4 Men's Heated Jacket Liner
The Heated Jacket Liners warms you in seconds, yet is designed to feel like part of you. The high tech, moisture wicking fabric with stretch side and back panels, is designed to keep the garment tight against your body for optimal heat transfer while reducing bulk.
The garment is durable, hand washable, and extremely lightweight. We deliver more heat in more places than any other garment. We use 7 heat panels. Heat covering the chest and lower front, heated arms, heated collar, heat in the upper back and the lower back. Our Heated Jacket Liner design offers the greatest heat transfer performance with the least amount of bulk.
The Generation 4 Heated Liner heat panels have soft and flexible carbon shaped for the maximum heat transfer. All this efficiency means less insulation and power is required to deliver and retain the desired heat.
All 12V Heated Gear need to be used with a Heat Controller (it does not come with one). We recommend the Remote Heat-troller.
The Generation 4 Men's Heated Jacket Liner has two panels in the chest, two in the upper arms, a heated collar, one panel on the back and one on the lower back. It also has connections at the end of the sleeves for gloves or glove liners.
- 90+ Watts of Heat using the NEW Soft Heat Pure Science Heating Method - Reflective "Illuminite" to keep safe at night when wearing it as a jacket (See Photo)
- Anti-bacterial Wind Block Stretch Panels to keep heat against the body
- Breathable Shells with Wind Stop and Moisture Block
- Pocket in Pocket Designed for to take the Remote Heat-troller
- Single or Dual Controller Functionality
- Packs into its included zippered pouch.
- Tall Size is 2 inches (50mm) Longer Body, 1.5 inch (35mm) Longer Sleeves
- Our Heated Jacket Liner numbers:
106 Watts at 13.8V
- -Only the best goes in to the Heated Jacket Liners: High tech, wicking, stretch fabric construction with different cuts from men and womens YKK zippers Carbon "softheat" heating element Connectors and wires rated to -40 degrees (for durability and longevity)
Please Note: Heat Troller Sold Separately